Please login/register to apply for this job.
12 Nov 2015
Full-Time Business Development – Investigations
- Follow up and renew contacts with non-active clients.
- Identification, qualification and development of viable new insurance, corporate, government and legal sector accounts.
- Make effective cold calls to target accounts.
- Maintain high level of comprehension of services and solutions
- Motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers.
- Develop effective advertising to promote sales
- Participates in the development of sales objectives and goals with management
- Develop, execute and deliver high-quality client service.
- Reviews relevant marketing and sales media for ideas
- Distributes marketing and sales materials to existing and potential clients
- Develops, prepares and distributes invitations to Company seminars
- Other as required.
- Liaises with community and business leaders
- Builds effective relationships for business development
- Attends Industry Trade Associations and events
- Attends weekly sales meetings and reports on marketing and sales activities as required.
- Researches and prospects potential clients
- Develops and maintains a database of existing and potential clients using Navigator.
- Identifies and assists in developing marketing and sales material as required, such as brochures, letters, tradeshow information, etc.
- Frequent travel and office (head office and home office) environment
How to ApplyPlease send your resume in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
6288 total views, 5 today