Full-Time Business Automation Lead
- Great learning and growth opportunities
- Hybrid remote work flexibility
- A competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits Package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Professional Development Courses & Designations
- 100% tuition re-imbursement for business relevant courses and training
- Vary days – including a day off for your birthday
Navacord is hiring technical talent in the insurance industry! We are accepting applications for those who want to play a lead role in the adoption of broker technology tools, including Applied System’s Epic and CSR24. We are looking for someone who is motivated by a fast-paced environment where technical standards and practices are valued. This role will work with Navacord’s Broker Partners and third party solution providers and requires someone with an IT background looking to interact and collaborate with engaged stakeholders.
Digital Solutions Enhancement & Support
- Develop business Robotic Process Automation (RPA) workflow solutions while adhering to software development best practice.
- Participate in the gathering and documentation of business requirements.
- Analyze current business processes and propose enhancements (streamlining and automation of business workflows).
- Follow the appropriate system development life cycle (SDLC) to ensure efficient and effective outputs (waterfall, agile, DevOps).
- Facilitate working sessions with Broker Partner staff, providing structured forums for discussion, decision-making, and learning.
- Work effectively in a projectized, cross-functional environment through collaboration and planning and disciplined execution on interdependent activities.
- Maintain, support and monitor development artifacts (break-fix and enhancements).
- Ensure RPA workflows meet enterprise and Broker Partners requirements, data and performance goals, and identify and resolve workflow issues
- Manage ongoing requests, workflow performance, and optimization activities in line with response/completion/quality SLAs, communicating clearly and professionally with Broker Partners.
- Identify, lead, and execute ongoing maintenance, control and compliance, and continuous improvement processes and initiatives.
- Demonstrate, continuously build, and share knowledge of application-usage best practices, while driving and monitoring optimized adoption and usage.
- Liaise with third party partners to assist with Broker Partner support and escalation management, program performance, and data management.
- Self-driven and confident approach to tackling accountabilities with pace
- College diploma or university degree in IT or related field
- Strong technical skills with minimum of 3 years of experience in a technology environment, preferably with a focus on process analysis and RPA development
- Experience in gathering and defining of business requirements
- Experience in software development, including writing queries and scripting languages for filtering and cleaning data
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Quick learner who can transfer learned knowledge effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of Navacord’s entrepreneurial culture and growth strategy
- Willing to travel to Navacord offices across Canada, as required
- Experience with RPA technology like UIPATH and Automation Anywhere is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Canada’s P&C and/or Benefits insurance industry nice to have
- Knowledge of Applied System’s suite of applications, including Epic and CSR24 nice to have
Navacord is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should submit their resume to: email@example.com
81 total views, 12 today