MAX Canada Insurance Company is a unique faith-based property and casualty insurance company providing home, farm and commercial lines. Our vision of creating and sustaining wholeness is lived out through our insurance products and our unique Mutual Aid Ministries program wherein we offer emotional, physical and spiritual wholeness beyond the insurance product. We follow four key core values: stewardship, community, mutual aid and seeking divine guidance.
We are looking for a licensed highly motivated team player to assume a CSR role in our brokerage, Mutual Aid Insurance Brokers Company (MAIBC).
- Primarily responsible for telephone answering service
- Receives and distributes and/or scans incoming mail and courier items
- Prepares outgoing mail and courier items
- Process new and renewal business transactions
- Provide professional, accurate and timely service to customers at all times
- Provide resource to producers
- Solicit new business or upsell from existing accounts
- Review new applications to determine underwriting acceptability completion, attachments and accuracy for insurance company
- Receive phone calls and office visitors requesting quotes, changes to existing policies
- Review all cancellations and determine action required
- Verify accuracy of new business policies, renewals and endorsements received from insurance companies
- Invoice all premium transactions
- Maintain Annual Renewal List
- Correspond with insurance company underwriters
- Handle claims inquiries from clients and report new claims to Insurers
- Maintain electronic and or paper files and company manuals
- Daily trip to the Post office
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Has a thorough understanding of Personal Lines, Commercial Lines, including churches and Farm business
- RIBO licensed, attend education hours for certification and knowledge of compu-quote
- CIP, CAIB or working towards a professional designation
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Being part of a team that makes a difference through a unique insurance program
- Competitive salary
- Generous employee benefit package
To learn more about MAX Canada and the wider MAX North America enterprise, see www.maxinsurance.com.
Resumes may be emailed to Sharon Wine, Director of Administration & HR, at email@example.com.
How to Apply
||Sharon K Wine
(Reply to this ad)
||Baden, Ontario, Canada
||Ontario (Outside GTA)
Job Categories: Customer Service. Job Types: Full-Time.
8782 total views, 2 today