Full-Time Broker – Programs Department Associate Client Executive
What makes our client different? As a full-service brokerage, they believe in empowering their clients and team members with knowledge — allowing them to make faster and more informed decisions and assist organizations with their unique insurance and risk management requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure best possible outcomes for all inquiries while minimizing touches and providing excellent customer service/account management.
- Review and professionally handle customer inquiries according with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Review clients and insurers requests, such as third-party certificates, binders, additional insureds, coverage summaries, endorsements, cancellations, and other policy requests and prepare appropriate documentation.
- Aptitude for evaluating, analyzing, and interpreting information.
- Utilize filing system, including Power broker for documenting customer email interactions and
- policy documents as required
- Identify ideas for procedural or workflow improvements.
- Complete Programs Bordereaux for Insurers in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Prefer 2 year + insurance experience
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and manage volume.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced program accounts, works well under pressure and mindful of deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a critical component for success in this role
- Pleasant attitude and work well with co-workers
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
162 total views, 1 today