Full-Time Broker – Marine Ad Number: 25198
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 66,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world’s best broker, best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary, best captives manager, and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit aon.com for more information on Aon and aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon’s global partnership with Manchester United.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Broker in our Toronto, Ontario office. This position will support Aon’s Marine group.
Develops, negotiates and manages all aspects of client coverage and marketing in support of accurate and responsive insurance coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes client specific risk exposure and details coverage requirements. Prepares and presents marketing proposals for renewals and new business, including forwarding renewal terms to client.
- Respond to client inquiries and process requests for routine changes.
- Negotiates with underwriters to establish best terms and conditions with respect to premiums and coverage.
- Approves documentation for new contracts, policy changes, additions, deletions and renewals.
- Collaborates with Account Manager to develop coverage strategy and marketing initiatives for renewal and prospective business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2-5 years broker/agency experience including client interaction
- University or College degree preferred.
- RIBO license required.
- CAIB/CIP designation or studying toward completion
- Good MS Office skills including Excel and Power Point
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, strong time management skills, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
How to Apply
9118 total views, 2 today