Temporary Broker Enquiry Representative (Temporary – 18 months) Ad Number: 24803
We’re driven to ensure the well-being of drivers. We’re working to keep rates low as possible, delivering excellent service consistently, and proactively partnering to reduce crashes and loss.
Title: Broker Enquiry Representative
Location: North Vancouver
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time
Broker Enquiry Unit has an opening for BEU Representatives commencing early 2016 for up to 18 months in preparation for the new Policy Centre. This role is located in North Vancouver and the hours of operation are as follows but may change due to operational needs.
• Monday to Friday 8:30am to 8:00pm
• Saturday 8:30am – 6:00pm
As the BEU Representative, your duties will include:
• Provide efficient and effective responses to broker enquiries in a polite and professional manner
• Provide support and information to the broker community on issues such as motor vehicle registration,
licensing and insurance matters
• Assist with the implementation of new insurance services and initiatives
• Processing of payments and fees
• Routinely access computer databases and reference manuals to research and obtain the required
information to best enable the broker to complete the customer transaction
To be considered for this position, you will bring:
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and think critically
• Strong analytical, listening, questioning, and organization skills
• Ability to explain and provide advice on policies and procedures in understandable terms.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of one year Autoplan broker experience with knowledge of the Autoplan Data Capture (ADC) system.
- Preference will also be given to candidates actively working towards a CAIB or CIP designation.
- Please note these positions require wearing a telephone headset for extended periods of time in a call center environment.
As a valued member of the ICBC team, you will thrive in a performance-driven environment that emphasizes employee leadership and accountability for delivering results.
If you are ready to join a driven team, we would love to hear from you.
ICBC is a welcoming, equal opportunity employer, and invites applications from all qualified candidates.
7055 total views, 5 today