Full-Time Broker – Central AB
Perkins Professional Search has established itself as a premier provider of employment solutions, specializing in property and casualty insurance in Western Canada. Perkins Professional Search serves our clients and candidates on a national level. Our recruitment specialists go above and beyond to assist you in finding the right position to help you reach your full career potential.
Do you enjoy building rapport with new clients and educating them on what products and services that are available to them? Do you strive to provide excellent customer service? Then read on for more details about this unique opportunity!
Our client, a well-established brokerage in a Central Alberta community, is seeking an Insurance Broker to join their team. This would be an ideal role for individuals that are looking to transition from a Direct Writer environment into a Brokerage environment, or someone who is already in a Brokerage and is looking for a more challenging role. You will have the opportunity to work with both commercial and personal lines in a positive, and team-oriented environment.
This opportunity offers an extremely competitive compensation package with a generous vacation package.
- Provide service to clients.
- Prepare quotes and sell new policies though cross selling and upselling.
- Develop and maintain long lasting business relationships with new and prospective clients.
- Process changes and issue insurance documents to current clients.
- Provide support to clients during the claims process.
- Process renewals to maintain high levels of client retention.
- Level 1 Insurance License.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office.
- Must be client focused with outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
350 total views, 1 today