|Idris Insurance Brokers Ltd., located on Bathurst Street in Richmond Hill, is looking for a conscientious Customer Service Broker who will be responsible for servicing both personal lines and commercial lines insurance solutions to its existing and new clients. The CS Broker will discuss, analyze and identify the needs of each client and provide a high standard of service and professional advice using his/her acquired knowledge of personal lines insurance in general, the brokerage?s products and the current market for insurance. The CS Broker will be required to ensure a high level of retention of the brokerage?s existing clients through the provision of exceptional service and relationship building. The Idris team promotes a professional office environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are looking for a very positive individual with a high degree of integrity to join our team.
- Answer phone calls, emails and faxes from clients and potential clients and action, redirect or respond to all requests.
- Inform and educate clients about policy changes, exclusions and insurance coverage needs. Explain new coverages, government automobile reforms, and other market intelligence information to new and existing clients.
- Address underwriting questions from clients and company underwriters.
- Review and process change requests and renewals, ensuring accuracy, completeness and consistency. Offer recommendations to add, delete or increase coverage as required.
- Report and follow-up on claims immediately. Contact the client to provide the name and contact information of the adjuster on file as soon as information is available. Monitor and report on claims as they progress.
- Cross-sell and up-sell to identified clients as appropriate.
- Maintain complete and accurate client files and on-line documentation related to all client activity.
- Maintain follow-up/abeyance activity process to ensure that all issues are tracked, processed and resolved in a timely manner. Review, follow-up on and complete all outstanding work activities as required and enter activities into broker management system.
- Take action to avoid cancellations whenever possible by discussing circumstances with the client and/or the company underwriter.
- Contact clients to follow up on payment notices and/or collection of outstanding receivables as outlined in the brokerage guidelines.
- RIBO License
- 3+ years experience in a personal lines and commercial lines servicing position
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and have impeccable attention to details and deadlines
- Above average customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work with and fully utilize Agency Manager (TAM) and Compu-quote is a preference
- Leadership skills, integrity and team orientation are a must
Please submit your resume by email to Shelly Rae at email@example.com stating salary, bonus and benefit expectations.
Idris thanks you for the interest you have shown in the position, however, only candidates considered for the position will be contacted. Please no telephone calls from applicants or employment agencies.
How to Apply
||People R Us Inc.
(Reply to this ad)
||Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
||Ontario - GTA
8681 total views, 3 today