Full-Time Branch Manager (Yellowknife)
Our retained client is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of products and services in all areas of insurance, including commercial and personal, property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, it is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world. Our client is committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships. They are looking to hire a Branch Manager in their Yellowknife, NT office.
As a Branch Manager, you are the local community leader, motivating and coaching your team to create a memorable experience for clients as well as driving the business forward through your strategic planning. By your leadership, the goals, purpose and vision for the branch are brought into focus and executed by your ability to collaborate and build relationships.
- Execute an annual business plan that will meet targets and maximize every opportunity for growth including:
- New business
- Business retention
- Branch growth
- Client experience
- Introduction of new lines of business
- Assess local market and identify current and prospective opportunities to obtain new clients
- Ensure an excellent and consistent client service experience
- Ensure all best practices are adopted and effective for the branch
- Maximize on opportunities for efficiency (i.e. utilizing central processing)
- Participate actively in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and organization
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ensure high employee engagement through recruiting, talent management, development, and career planning
- Commitment to continued learning & development
- Provide a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates talent
- Support the team of talent to achieve their highest performance potential
- Identify and develop future leadership talent (Supervisors, Leads, Managers)
Manage day to day operational aspects of the branch including:
- Corporate branding
- P&L statements
What you bring to the role:
A successful candidate thrives in a team orientated and dynamic environment. Your strong organizational skills allow you to juggle multiple competing priorities daily. With your excellent communication skills, you can cultivate strong and productive interpersonal relationships both internally with your staff and externally with your clients.
- Minimum 5 years insurance brokerage experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a department or branch
- Level 3 license
- Industry designation (CAIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM)
They are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Why Choose This Company?
Throughout their network of more than 450 offices in North America, the Company offers a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions their employees for longevity and success. They believe in investing in the future of their employees and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Their entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers their people to make the best decisions for their customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of their insurance professionals to better serve their valued clients. They are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join them in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
It is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Your Future with the Company:
The Company offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
Required Travel: Negligible
How to ApplyIn confidence, please send your resume and cover letter quoting: “Branch Manager (Yellowknife)” to email@example.com or call Cliff Tang, Principal, Zealots Consulting Inc. Executive Search at 604-727-3141. Thank you.
363 total views, 1 today