Full-Time Branch Manager, Commercial Lines
We are a fast paced insurance Managing General Agency that provides innovative underwriting solutions for our network of brokers across Canada. Our success has been based upon our leadership, integrity, innovation and service. We are seeking a Branch Manager, Commercial Lines to join our growing team.
We are currently looking for a Branch Manager, Commercial Lines for our Downtown Vancouver office.
The Branch Manager, Commercial Lines is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all commercial lines branch operations, including staff hiring, training, and supervision. You come up with appropriate strategies to increase productivity and performance levels in order to achieve the branch’s financial targets.
Working with executives, commercial underwriting managers and senior underwriters in the branch, you provide leadership in:
- Underwriting complex accounts
- Managing, strengthening and growing a book of profitable commercial business
- Maintaining relationships with key broker partners
- Developing and executing strategies for profitable growth of the branch.
Qualifications and Characteristics
- Minimum 10 years combined commercial lines underwriting and management experience.
- Firm technical understanding of complex commercial underwriting theory and to be able to apply this knowledge in day-to-day practice
- Production revenue and profitability focused
- Highly engaged
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good decisional making and analytical skills
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Self-directed and easily adaptable to change
- Recognized insurance program or degree
- Chartered Insurance Professional Designation (CIP)
- Level 2 Broker License
How to ApplyInterested applicants are asked to send your cover letter and resume to Chris Marcinkiewicz at email@example.com . Please note that only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
370 total views, 2 today