Full-Time Branch Manager
Our Branch Manager enjoys a competitive salary, plus bonus and generous benefits. We offer an exceptional extended health plan including medical, dental, and vision. Our other benefits include an employee assistance program, educational assistance, professional development, internal growth opportunities, the opportunity for national career movement, and a healthy work/life balance. If this sounds like the leadership opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT FIRSTONSITE RESTORATION
FirstOnSite Restoration is the largest independent disaster restoration company in Canada. With coast-to-coast coverage and 24/7 emergency service, we offer a wide range of services that remediate conditions caused by fires, floods, winds, mold, environmental hazards, accidents, and other casualties at any type of facility. We provide unsurpassed emergency response, restoration, and reconstruction services to the insurance industry as well as residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
We know that we owe our success to our amazing team. This is why we offer top wages, excellent benefits, and a great work/life balance. Here at FirstOnSite, we work hard but also take the time to have fun. If you are as serious about your work as you are about enjoying the people you work with, we want to hear from you!
The Branch Manager (BM) has full responsibility for both operational execution and business development working very closely with his or her team of associates. The BM provides the overall leadership, motivation and management, at the Branch level to positively impact Branch Operations, Estimating, Sales, Rebuild and Administration and to maintain adequate Gross Profit (GP) levels. The BM promotes Standard Operating Procedures at all levels as the most efficient path to standardization. The BM recruits, trains and manages using the FirstOnSite Standard Operating Procedures to ensure staff is properly trained in the FirstOnSite methodology.
- Works closely with Project Manager to ensure that sales activity, targets and Gross Margin targets are being met.
- Works closely with Construction Manager to ensure that GP goals are being met.
- Builds, leads and deploys the best quality team to achieve the Corporate Strategic Plan objectives.
- Ensures that the FirstOnSite health and safety policies and procedures are followed by all FOS personnel and sub-contractors.
- Ensures a correctly established Branch Joint Health and Safety Committee and that all branch personnel are up to date with all health and safety procedures and training.
- Reviews branch and district resource needs and supports /shares resources as required.
- Develops a performance culture through a robust performance management process that ensures all associates receive regular feedback and specific development plans.
- Develops a culture of ’employer of choice’ to attract, retain and motivate the best quality team.
Customer Service Excellence:
- Conducts daily sales and operation assessments and monitors processes for compliance in the branch.
- Ensures FOS standards for customer satisfaction are being met.
- Ensures that the PM, CM, complete reports to ClaimTrak, Xactimate and other reporting platforms to meet corporate timelines and quality.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the restoration/emergency industry.
- Proven job-related success in a construction management role.
- Effectively use Word, Excel, Outlook, ClaimTrak and XactAnalysis.
- Basic understanding of invoicing, billing and general math skills.
- Relevant insurance industry work experience i.e. claims, operations etc.
- College Diploma or certification in a recognized trade. Combination of relevant training courses in related fields and relevant experience may be acceptable in lieu of the academic requirements.
- IICRC or equivalent certifications an asset but will train.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this construction management position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
How to ApplyFor more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/firstonsiteca/jobs/1456660-444264
270 total views, 1 today