|BODILY INJURY CONSULTANT – Richmond Hill
• Manage, investigate, analyze, negotiate and resolve relatively large or complex Auto Bodily Injury claims.
• Where appropriate engage and manage external counsel, consultants, independent adjusters, accounts and engineers to confirm coverage, determine liability, and assess damages
• Provide ongoing technical advice to junior team members to ensure consistent and effective claims handling
• Complete monthly open and closed file reviews, and provide one on one feedback to staff on the results
• Identify opportunities for and provide training to regional claims staff on claims handling procedures, policies and techniques
• Provide Excellent Customer Service to customers and colleagues
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to build solid relationships
• Deliver and exceed on all key performance indicators as it relates to loss development and loss adjustment expenses, claims leakage control and expense management
• Leverage your expertise in a creative, continuous improvement environment to support a model of best practice operations
WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS ROLE
• Technical expertise acquired through a minimum of 7-10 years of direct handling of large and complex Auto Bodily Injury claims.
• Extensive knowledge of the legal environment in all Canadian jurisdictions
• Superior mediation/negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes
• Undergraduate degree or College diploma or equivalent
• CIP designation
For consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
||Insurance Career Network Inc.
|External Link (URL):
||Visit the Web site
Posted By:Jan Mahood (Reply to this ad)
||Toronto, Ontario, Canada
||Ontario (Outside GTA)
Job Categories: Claims and Physical Damage. Job Types: Full-Time.
8936 total views, 1 today