Full-Time BODILY INJURY ADJUSTER-GTA Ad Number: 24821
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to assume an adjuster role working in a dynamic team environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for adjusting Auto Bodily Injury and home and auto liability claims. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years of claims handling experience. The successful candidate must be proficient in investigation, evaluation, negotiation, and settlement of claims.
• obtaining statements from claimants, insured’s, witnesses and any other pertinent experts to
determine liability and coverage
• Analyzing the information gathered, interpreting insurance policy wordings, determining
coverage, and assesses damage and/or liability and determining when sufficient information has
been gathered to close the investigation
• Negotiating with insured’s, claimants, lawyers and insurers to settle claims, within established
• Composing claims reports to outline findings and settlements, evaluating the injury’s value and
using an abeyance system to monitor file’s status and development
• Maintaining effective communication channels with claims departments and liaising with
adjusters, experts, management, and other claims representatives on technical and
• Maintaining productive business relationships with service providers
• Monitoring performance to ensure compliance with professional and corporate standards
• Maintaining current knowledge of insurance products as well as appraisal or investigation
techniques and services
• Identifying process improvement needs and recommending changes to policies or procedures to
maintain quality service and competitiveness
• Determining and/or establishing key measures to monitor personal productivity and technical
· 3+ years of Auto Bodily Injury claims handling experience.
· Road experience would be a definite asset, as would experience in Mandatory and Private Mediation.
· Post-secondary diploma in business, or equivalent and either possess or are working towards your CIP Designation.
· Travel is a requirement of this role; therefore, candidate must possess a valid driver’s licence.
If this opportunity speaks to you I would like to hear from you. Please forward your resume for review.
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
How to Apply
6157 total views, 6 today