Full-Time Billing Representative
By joining Gore Mutual’s Billing team you will demonstrate your commitment to providing excellent customer service to our clients throughout the billing process. As part of this supportive and goal-oriented role, not only will you seek to resolve customer and product related concerns, but you will also be counted on to further refine our process and find new efficiencies in our system.
How will you make your mark?
The Billing Representative provides support by phone for our brokers and clients from coast to coast. They assist with telephone inquiries; daily deposits; credit card transactions; refunds; collections; Broker Account reconciliations; and other functions that meet the needs of our internal and external customers.
The skills and experience you need to make a difference:
- Post-Secondary education, or equivalent experience
- Proven history of customer service experience; including experience servicing Brokers is considered an asset
- Previous phone-based CSR experience would be preferred
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Office and Outlook
- Insurance industry experience is an asset
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Sensitive to confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
How to Applyhttps://www.goremutual.ca/work-here/ Email: email@example.com
451 total views, 1 today