Full-Time Bilingual Underwriter – Commercial Lines – East GTA Ad Number: 25271
Our client is seeking an experienced commercial property and casualty underwriter who is fluent in English and French.
In this role, you will be responsible for underwriting primary casualty, lead umbrella and excess business from brokers across Canada. The successful candidate must be someone who can generate new business activity and who is able to underwrite commercial property and casualty business profitably.
Experience in CGL, Umbrella, and Errors & Omissions is a definite asset. Preferred candidates will possess, or be close to completing, a CIP designation. This role requires excellent communication and computer skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to handle a book of renewal business as well as the ability to generate new business.
- As part of their overall responsibility, the candidate must be willing to work in a team environment.
- Responsible for coordination with other areas that support the business.
Minimum Preferred Experience:
- 5 years commercial property and casualty underwriting experience, preferably on complex accounts
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written – in both English and French is a must
- Established relationships with metropolitan area brokers
- Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
How to Apply
6921 total views, 3 today