Full-Time BILINGUAL SURETY SUPPORT / ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
We Are Looking for a BILINGUAL SURETY SUPPORT / ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
Who We Are
We are Tokio Marine Canada (TMCAN), a new, entrepreneurial, start-up Canadian insurance company based in Toronto, with a focus on the commercial Property and Casualty industry. We are part of the Japanese-based Tokio Marine Group of Companies, one of the world’s largest and most reputable insurance organizations. At TMCAN we will work with select brokers across Canada providing business insurance solutions for Canadian customers across a broad spectrum of insurance coverages.
Our Noble Purpose: We believe in a future Canadian Society that is innovative, progressive, and prosperous. This will require businesses to grow, challenge the status quo, and take calculated risks. We exist to help Canadian business by supporting them in the risks they take on by partnering with select professional brokers in providing practical solutions, superb service and being there in their times of need. We are Tokio Marine Canada – we aspire to be a Good Company – and you can trust us to always do the right thing.
Reporting to the Manager, Surety Solutions, and working closely with business leaders and your peers, we are looking for a Bilingual Surety Support/Administration Professional to join our team. You will support the Surety Department’s operational needs with a specific focus on servicing underwriters and brokers in Quebec.
Our focus is simple – create the best team of professionals in the business. If you enjoy the excitement, challenges and rewards that come with creating better ways to do business, this may be the opportunity for you.
What You Will Do
Your responsibilities will include:
- Transacting corporate searches, personal and commercial credit reports
- Policy Management which includes saving of bond documentation, approvals, system entry and invoicing in accordance with audit controls
- Account security preparation, registration, and tracking
- Annual administration fee preparation and invoicing
- Contract status report handling and oversight
- Some underwriter support tasks you may work on include:
- Logging and organizing surety submissions
- Sending requests for information to brokers
- Supporting underwriters with various broker needs
- Updating/preparation of forms
- Manage and maintain Power of Attorney process and documentation
- Maintain broker management system in Salesforce
- Assist underwriters with overdue accounts receivables
- Assisting the facilitation of surety fronting, affiliated company needs
- Assisting with internal and external audit requirements
- Assisting with the set up and maintenance of surety portal when launched
- Assist in organizing team events and meetings
- You will also be asked to assist with broader company tasks as needed
Who You Are
You have direct experience in an Administration role. You are team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a consensus culture with an emphasis on collaboration. You are a self-starter who is excited by the opportunity to jump right in and can come up to speed quickly. You are comfortable working on a lean team and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the work that needs to be done.
Our new Surety Support Specialist will have:
- The ideal combination of education and experience – a university degree or college diploma and 2+ years of experience in an administration role.
- Experience in a Surety administration role is a plus.
- A high level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities at the same time while meeting deadlines, driving for results.
- Experience working closely with others and enjoy an atmosphere of cross-collaboration.
- Thought leadership and can innovate solutions quickly.
- The ability to thrive in a changing environment and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- A customer service mindset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, and Outlook).
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts are an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in both French and English is required.
What’s In It For You
You will have the opportunity to work with leadership and across teams and have an impact on the business, its growth, and the future of the company. The opportunities for the people that join Tokio Marine Canada are significant, from personal and professional growth to innovation and collaboration, we are committed to fostering an environment to help our people work together and realize their potential.
Opportunity awaits – come realize your potential at TMCAN!
A Bit More About Us
At Tokio Marine, we are a new and growing company. We value collaboration and knowledge sharing and we actively seek out ideas. Your work will have an impact. We support our employees’ growth. We work hard to create a dynamic company culture that reflects our vision – to be a good company. We seek ways to give to help our communities and support causes important to our employees. We believe our employees represent the best this industry has to offer, and we want to keep building on that.
We work in a hybrid model and you should expect to split your time between working in the office and working remotely, with flexibility based on the role and the business needs. We currently have an office in downtown Toronto and will eventually be establishing offices in other provinces. Should you currently work in a province where we do not have an office, you will remain remote until such time as we do establish an office.
While we no longer require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, to protect the health & safety of our employees and communities, we fully support and highly recommend that all of our employees be fully vaccinated.
TMCAN is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please let us know.
How to ApplyTo apply, visit: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=78ee7926-30f3-4a63-b5f2-4e5a3021f8ff&ccId=9200428922381_2&lang=en_CA&jobId=475184
46 total views, 1 today