Full-Time Bilingual Sales Broker
Bilingual Sales Broker, Ottawa
Comma Recruitment are looking for a Bilingual, RIBO licensed Sales Broker, responsible for selling personal line insurance products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas.
The Bilingual Sales Representative will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. This individual will also develop his or her phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Tailoring interactions by utilizing emerging technology solutions, phone, and email as well as meeting with walk-in customers.
- Identifying customer needs to build on existing products which includes developing contact plans, introducing new products and services and quoting and marketing personal insurance business.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, answering incoming communications, following-up on expiry date cards, re-quoting prospects from previous years and cancelled files, and contacting leads generated.
- Creating a trusting environment that fosters new sales opportunities and retention of existing business. Building and fostering a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Actively participating within the team unit and independently to continuously contribute to overall business improvement.
- Actively owning and resolving all customer inquiries, while ensuring the customer effort is minimized.
- Accurately processing account changes, maintaining complete customer documentation, preparing correspondence, and documenting files for follow up.
- Tackling complex insurance-related cases, creatively utilizing all available resources until full resolution is met.
- RIBO license, or willing to obtain within the first 60 days of employment. AMF licensing is considered an asset.
- Comma Recruitment require 1 – 3 years’ customer sales or service experience, preferably in personal lines, automobile or property insurance.
- Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrated ability to deal effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior time management and organizational skills to handle competing priorities.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- The ability to fluently communicate in both English and French is required.
How to ApplyPlease forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
316 total views, 3 today