|The primary role of a Bilingual Recovery Specialist will be to manage the collections process and be trained in all facets of the broader risk management operations of the business. Based in our Toronto office, the role is pivotal to the success of this growing business and offers diversity and the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage daily inbound and outbound communication via phone and email
- Recording daily Arrears items and activity
- Collecting on early/late term delinquencies by contacting borrowers to make payment arrangements; issuing repayment letters etc.
- Issuing cancellation notices and following up on return premiums
- Updating daily Arrears logs, preparing daily and weekly arrears tracking reports.
- Ensure FIRST Insurance’s delinquency ratio and losses are kept within budget
- Other job related duties as assigned.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities Required:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English/French)
- Have previous commercial unsecured collections experience
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Be self motivated and proactive
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess an energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work and a desire to go the extra mile in customer service
- Be a strong team player, able to build relationships with team members, internal and external customers
- Solid abstract reasoning skills
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards change and the ability to adapt to new situations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Excel and Word
Training/ Education/ Experience Qualifications: (Include licenses and certifications)
- College or University preferred
- 2-3 years of collection experience, preferably with the Financial Services Industry/Insurance
- Must be fluent in both French and English written/verbal communication
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How to Apply
if you are interested.
527 total views, 1 today