Full-Time Bilingual Program Specialist (Thornhill, ON)
*Note: only online applications will be accepted, please see “How To Apply” section for details and the web URL to the online application.*
BILINGUAL PROGRAM SPECIALIST
Perhaps you’ve worked in the insurance or automobile industry, or with a professional association, where you were involved in supporting member programs or rewards. Or, maybe you’ve had experience in customer service and are ready to take your career to the next level.
Either way, you’re looking for the opportunity to work with an organization that will support your growth, and will allow you to sharpen your program management skills.
We want to give you this opportunity.
Who Are We?:
Founded in 1941, we’re the Canadian Automobile Dealers Association (CADA), the national association representing the interests of franchised new car and truck dealerships from coast to coast. We support dealers by providing a variety of services, products, and publications, and by serving as a forceful advocate to government, industry, and media.
CADA 360 is one of the most valued services that CADA makes available to its dealer members by providing a comprehensive range of employee related programs including group employee benefits, retiree benefits and retirement savings plans. Nationally, we insure 70,000+ employees plus their family members, in over 1800 dealerships.
Affinity programs through third party suppliers are also provided to member dealerships and their employees, such as Home and Auto Insurance, Dealership Property and Casualty Insurance, and DealerPILOT HR, an automated dealership HR system.
We’re looking for a new Bilingual Program Specialist to join our team.
Bilingual Program Specialist:
As our new Bilingual Program Specialist, your goal is to coordinate, administer, and support these programs on behalf of our organization. You’ll use your industry knowledge and customer service expertise to engage partners, serve members and support internal marketing and promotional efforts.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our third-party providers and partners, and plan meetings with committees and third-party providers as needed
- Administer, monitor and report on partner program agreements and commitments
- Collaborate with our marketing and communications functions to create marketing briefs, program calendars, budgets, and member outreach objectives
- Follow up with members to resolve any program inquiries
- Manage and coordinate member program events.
- Assist senior management in new business development
- Engage with program partners and providers to obtain performance metrics and plan future program development that adds value for members
- Communicate pertinent program information to stakeholders
- Maintain database with accurate and up to date member information
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you:
- Have a strong business acumen – you’re professional and can interact effectively to build partnerships, whether through formal presentations to committee members, or in casual conversations at a networking event.
- Are organized – you manage your time effectively, and have strong attention to detail. You can manage competing priorities without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
- Are a team player – you love to collaborate and work closely with others in a positive and constructive way to achieve a common goal.
- Are proactive – you’re a forward thinker, and you plan ahead to avoid problems when you can, but you’re also able to adapt your plan and be flexible as needed.
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
Working with CADA:
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday to Friday out of our newly renovated Thornhill office, at the intersection of Highway 404 and 407. You’ll earn a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, RSP with company matching, and opportunities to participate in offsite events and seminars.
Our team is small but mighty. We’re a close-knit group who love what we do and are passionate about helping our members. We work well together in our collaborative environment and help one another grow.
- Fluently bilingual (French and English)
- Valid passport, driver’s license and own vehicle, and ability to travel nationally up to 10% of the time
- Experience working as a member benefits administrator or rewards program manager or specialist
- Experience in a client-facing role, providing customer service or support
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) for spreadsheet and document creation and management
- Experience building lasting partnerships with clients and third-party affiliates
- Knowledge of commercial insurance, brokerages and the automotive sector is an asset
- Experience working in an association or regulatory body would be an asset
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
How to ApplyHow to Apply: *Please use the following link to apply: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/41072?s=c2 * Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results. We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us using the “Help” button. We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment and look forward to hearing from you. *Please note that we will only review online applications, please use this link to apply: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/41072?s=c2 *
425 total views, 1 today