Full-Time BILINGUAL CLAIMS SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE EVENING SHIFT
BILINGUAL CLAIMS SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE EVENING SHIFT
Mississauga and Area
As part of our client’s business continuity and disaster recovery planning. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to provide coverage (evening shift – 3am) with the flexibility to work and/or train during daytime hours. You would be part of a dynamic team and would serve as the first point of contact for our clients and brokers. This is a 24/7 work environment with non-traditional shifts, the ideal candidate must be flexible.
Provide support to our customers and brokers with their claims experience
• Expert knowledge of Insurance coverage within multi line business products
• Building relationships in a dynamic culture
• Empowerment to challenge status quo, do the right thing in getting the job done
• To exceed targets on all standard quality assurance expectations through call monitoring, phone statistics and accuracy of claim intake details
• Deliver Brilliant service by responding to all new claims and inquiries accurately and efficiently.
• Create a positive client experience by understanding and meeting the customers’ needs.
• Contribute to team success by consistently leveraging Brand Beliefs and best practices
• Opportunity for career growth as early as 12 to 18 months
WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS ROLE
• Bilingual (French or English) a must
• University degree or College diploma
• Minimum 1 year servicing clients on the phone
• Excellent verbal and written communication in providing world class customer service
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and grasp new concepts
• Excellent computer, keyboarding skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office software, and would require home internet capabilities
• Upon hire, immediately enrol and successfully complete the C11 – Principles and Practises of Insurance course and continue to work towards your CIP designation
How to ApplyMarianne Leslie
8344 total views, 2 today