Full-Time Bilingual Claims Service – Evening Shift
As part of our client’s business continuity and disaster recovery planning. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to provide coverage (evening shift – 3am) with the flexibility to work and/or train during daytime hours. You would be part of a dynamic team and would serve as the first point of contact for our clients and brokers. This is a 24/7 work environment with non-traditional shifts, the ideal candidate must be flexible.
Provide support to our customers and brokers with their claims experience
• Expert knowledge of Insurance coverage within multi line business products
• Building relationships in a dynamic culture
• Empowerment to challenge status quo, do the right thing in getting the job done
• To exceed targets on all standard quality assurance expectations through call monitoring, phone statistics and accuracy of claim intake details
• Deliver Brilliant service by responding to all new claims and inquiries accurately and efficiently.
• Create a positive client experience by understanding and meeting the customers’ needs.
• Contribute to team success by consistently leveraging Brand Beliefs and best practices
• Opportunity for career growth as early as 12 to 18 months
WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS ROLE
• Bilingual (French or English) a must
• University degree or College diploma
• Minimum 1 year servicing clients on the phone
• Excellent verbal and written communication in providing world class customer service
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and grasp new concepts
• Excellent computer, keyboarding skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office software, and would require home internet capabilities
• Upon hire, immediately enrol and successfully complete the C11 – Principles and Practises of Insurance course and continue to work towards your CIP designation
For consideration send your resume to email@example.com
How to Apply
|Company:||Insurance Career Network Inc.|
|External Link (URL):||Visit the Web site|
8335 total views, 1 today