Full-Time Bilingual Claims Assistant
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!
Bilingual Claims Assistant
Our Client’s Claims team sets them apart. Their experienced Claims professionals use their specialized expertise to handle even the most complex claims seamlessly. How do you make a good thing better? You focus on excellence and creating a culture of continuous improvement. You create an environment that fosters collaboration, customer service and colleague development. And you build a team of passionate and innovative claims experts who see success as a reason to roll up their sleeves and drive for improvement.
As a Claims Assistant you will provide excellent day-to-day customer service, requiring consistent and high-quality delivery of claims support services on behalf of and in support of our Claim Specialists and Claim Managers.
As a Claims Assistant your responsibilities will be to:
- Triage queries & route calls from external contacts (e.g. brokers, insureds, claimants)
- Communicate with internal and external Clients as necessary
- Support notice of loss and claim setup processes as needed
- Post & route financial transactions in accordance with authority level to Claims Specialists & Managers
- Assist Enterprise Shared Services staff with inquiries regarding the processing of transitioned functions, and provide assistance with training as necessary
- Efficiently and accurately performing various tasks within dedicated claims systems
- Participate in inter-team and intra-team ad hoc projects, reconciliations and audits as required
- Capture/validate necessary metrics in compliance with task based service level agreements
- Populate, generate and distribute reports as directed
- Perform general administrative tasks involving document scanning and mail processing
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Post-Secondary education required
- Insurance industry experience required – experience working in Claims is preferred
- Bilingual (French/English) required; effective interpersonal communication skills in both languages
- Strong analytical skills & results oriented
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to prioritize multiple work streams without sacrificing quality – act with a sense of urgency
- Proficient in the use of productivity software (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
How to ApplyI look forward to assisting you in your next career advancement Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email Elaine@insurancecareernet.com Or reach out on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/elaine-kinsella-26a37523 When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity. We thank all applicants however only those being considered will be contacted.
32 total views, 7 today