Full-Time Benefits Administrator
WHO ARE WE?
Selectpath Benefits & Financial Inc. works in partnership with our clients to guide them along “the Right Path” to financial security and success by implementing customized solutions through innovation, excellence and integrity. Our team of industry experts specializes in benefits and pension, personal and corporate financial planning, and human resources management. Our services offer a comprehensive, hands-on approach to managing your short and long-term goals.
We offer you:
- Day shift hours – 8:30am-4:30pm, no weekends
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 1:1 wellness coach
- Matching retirement plan
- A flexible and collaborative work environment
- Employer-paid downtown parking
- Opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning
The Benefits Administrator provides administrative support to the Practice Advisor and clients of Selectpath. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting client experience with the Benefits Associates and Advisors with data management, reporting, and analysis related to group benefits products.
- Time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Long periods on a computer and navigation around different software programs
- Interacts with carriers, employees, and advisors
- Perform high-concentration tasks
- Regular office hours are 8:30 am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Overtime hours may be required
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, organize and facilitate the preparation and completion of client renewals
- Complete client reporting with a high level of accuracy and detail
- Support other team members to ensure client needs are met, this may include reporting, analysis, replying to client emails etc.
- Liaise with carriers to help solve problems in an effective and efficient manner
- Assist with administrative functions such as Advisor client correspondence, file maintenance, regular database updates and maintenance
- Prepare various ad hoc reports
- Backup to Reception when required
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- College Diploma: with a concentration in business is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Group Benefits is an asset
- Advanced knowledge and application of MS suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Goldmine or CRM (asset)
- Process oriented, high attention to detail and the ability to handle conflicting priorities.
- Team player who understands serving and supporting the internal customer.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Selectpath is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors.
Upon request, Selectpath will make accommodations available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
How to ApplyPlease follow the link: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/selectpath/37797 We truly thank all applicants for their interest in Selectpath, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
87 total views, 2 today