Full-Time AVP ENVIRONMENTAL – national role
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
AVP ENVIRONMENTAL – national role
Why work for our client?
- Newly created executive role
- Your technical expertise combined with your talent to leverage people and resources to expand a book of business profitably, will set you up for success
- This doesn’t have to be your final destination. This leading Canadian company in the Specialty Insurance arena is also expanding in other lines of business.
Oversee the Environmental book for Canada, underwriting, mentoring and developing the Underwriters, working closely with the executive team to develop and achieve objectives.
You bring to the table:
- Commercial underwriting experience with strong technical & insurance knowledge of Environmental Impairment Liability, Contractors Pollution Liability, and Environmental Engineers & Consultants (E&O, CGL)
- University degree – preferably relevant to this niche segment
- Experience mentoring employees for development & career growth
- CIP &/or FCIP or working towards
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
44 total views, 3 today