Full-Time Associate Vice President, Sales (Chilliwack)
Our retained client is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services throughout offices located in the United States and Canada.
Summary of Position
The Associate Vice President of Sales is responsible for meeting overall growth and profitability targets, in conjunction with the sales objectives of the Corporation, for their region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and foster a client-centric sales environment that is focused on new business development, retention and relationship development
- Coach, develop and enable the South/Island Sales team to achieve personal income and Revenue commitments
- Develop, in conjunction with the Chief Sales Officer, a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales and revenue goals in the region
- Identify opportunities for growth within the South/Island region by securing new contacts and driving business through the region’s Producers
- Routinely make joint sales calls in conjunction with Producers in support of their sales efforts and initiatives including the Company’s Top 200 initiative
- Motivate and provide guidance to drive achievement of aggressive sales growth
- Work with CMO Team to ensure producer compliance with the Company’s 3C Carrier initiative
- Develop business through securing and developing broker relationships, recruiting new brokers and AGA contracts
- Achieve the regions new business revenue objectives through effective deployment of available resources
- Accountable for regional production as per budgets and objectives, and to address shortfalls and strategies to combat shortfalls with the Chief Sales Officer
- Host regional events, speak at public seminars and forums, act as corporate ambassador representing the company in official capacity at regional events
- Visit branches within the region on a regular basis ensuring that teams in are engaged, on track, motivated and productive.
- 10 years of sales experience with at least 4 years of sales leadership experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business (i.e. Finance, management), or related field
- Requisite licensing
- Aggressive, passionate and driven in approach to succeed
- An understanding of sales processes across all product lines
- Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow-through and follow-up
- Demonstrated experience leading a high-performing team
- Expertise in a client-centric and solution selling approach
- Superior organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Performs well in a fast-paced environment and can multitask with ease
- Ability to develop high-performance producers by promoting productive attitudes, behaviors, and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as insurance & finance software
- Uses good judgment, always.
- Reliable, regular and on time attendance.
- Keeps commitments, keeps other informed of work progress, timetables and issues, addresses problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions.
- Works effectively with co-workers, customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner.
- Must be able to use computers, and knowledge of accounting software
- Communicate in English and other native languages based on the location of the office.
Our Client is the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
How to ApplyPlease call Cliff Tang at 604-727-3141 or send your resume and cover letter in confidence quoting “Associate Vice President, Sales (Chilliwack)” to firstname.lastname@example.org
46 total views, 1 today