Full-Time Associate Insurance Advisor
The Associate Insurance Advisor III is a key player in the support and development of the agency operation. This role provides inbound sales and service for life and wealth products and utilizes a broad knowledge of The Co-operators personal lines (auto, home) and specialty lines (farm and commercial).
What you’re responsible for:
• Inbound sales, service and profitable growth of Life and Wealth products.
• Sales, service and profitable growth of both personal lines and specialty lines products.
• Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs.
• Actively focus on prospecting for all lines of business by identifying and recommending additional products/services that benefit the client.
• Complete front-line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines and complete inspections and re-inspections.
• Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity and contribute to the achievement of overall agency sales and growth goals.
• Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
• Proactively complete client reviews on the auto, home, farm and/or commercial portfolio.
What to expect:
• You are required to have a valid driver’s license.
• Strict confidentiality with respect to client’s financial status and other personal information.
• This role involves direct contact with clients and/or service providers in their environment.
• You will be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment, in the event you are the successful candidate.
To be successful:
• You remain focused and optimistic in the pursuit of a goal, despite barriers, until the objective is achieved and effectively manage your time in the quest of client satisfaction.
• You leverage information about client’s needs and situations to qualify sales opportunities and exhibit strong communication skills that allow you to clearly convey messages.
• You are committed to continuous improvement and building productive client relationships in order to exceed client expectations.
• You’re an effective team player and provide guidance to support the development of your peers.
To join our team:
• A minimum of 2 years insurance industry experience including sales experience.
• General Insurance license and Life license is required.
• Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
• Knowledge of insurance products and strong underwriting skills is an asset.
How to Applyemail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
309 total views, 2 today