Full-Time Associate Insurance Advisor
Associate Insurance Advisor (The Co-operators – Fergus, ON)
Craig Janzen & Associates Inc. is looking for an Associate Insurance Advisor I. The successful candidate will be a key player in the support and development of the agency operation primarily through the sales and service of The Co-operators personal lines products (home and auto) and may provide some basic support for additional product lines.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Sales, service and profitable growth of personal lines insurance products
- Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs
- Prospect and cross sell by identifying and recommending additional products/services that benefit the client
- Complete front line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines
- Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity
- Support programs to build multi-client relationships
- Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
Qualifications And Skills:
- preference will be given to those candidates that currently hold a General Insurance License (OTL) or an equivalent RIBO license
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses
- One (1) year sales and service experience or related business experience is preferred
- Knowledge of auto and property insurance products is an asset
- Skilled in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
How to ApplyPlease submit applications along with a cover letter and resume through this website.
331 total views, 7 today