Full-Time Associate Commercial Broker
Associate Commercial Broker – Corporate Risk & Broking
TORONTO – $65K
Our Toronto client knows how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Their clients rely on them to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of their specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Assistant Client Manager assists in the day-to-day service of large commercial clients in a small team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Client Manager, Producer/Client Executive and Placement to document internal and external strategy meetings
- Collaborate with Client Manager, Producer/Client Executive and other appropriate resources to draft fee agreement(s) as applicable
- Draft exposure and underwriting information, deliver to client, and gather updates from the client
- Develop complete and accurate submissions for Placement
- Collaborate with Placement specialists throughout the placement process, and communicate and gather information to/from the client
- Design and build full client proposal, including the coverage comparison provided by Placement
- Request and obtain binders from insurers, issue binders if necessary and perform or obtain the second set of eyes review as applicable.
- Deliver binders and/or policies to client with appropriate transmittal letters.
- Oversee the coordination of certificates and auto ID cards
- Request and verify the accurate delivery of agency bill invoices and coordinate with Accounting as applicable
- Build Client Advocacy Reports and Client Service Plans in conjunction with the Client Executive
- Attend client meetings as required
- RIBO Licensed
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant working experience in a Commercial Underwriting or Commercial Broker environment
- Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using sound judgment and resourcefulness in a fast paced environment
- Strong Decision making capabilities
- Must be results oriented
- Ability to provide superior customer service to the client and the insured
- Strong organizational skills in prioritizing duties and multi-tasking, with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Independently carry out specific assignments and tasks
How to Apply
226 total views, 5 today