Full-Time Associate Account Executive – Commercial Risk
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 66,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world’s best broker, best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary, best captives manager, and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit aon.com for more information on Aon and aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon’s global partnership with Manchester United.
About Aon Risk Solutions
Aon Risk Solutions, the global risk management business of Aon plc (NYSE: AON), is the worldwide leader in risk advice and insurance broking. Guided by the Aon Client Promise®, our teams help clients achieve profit, growth and continuity by delivering the best tailored and innovative risk solutions. We empower results through unmatched tools and capabilities, including the award-winning Aon Global Risk Insight Platform®. For more information, visit aon.com/empowerresults.
Associate Account Executive; Commercial Risk – Victoria, BC (Job ID 2410350)
As an Associate Account Executive with Aon Risk Solutions’ Commercial Risk Division, you are responsible for providing technical and administrative coordination on all aspects of the account, including client services and marketing activities. This role is responsible for coordinating all aspects of client coverage and marketing and serving as the internal central contact point on an account and including the following:
- Receives and processes client requests and reviews documentation for routine policy changes, additions, deletions, renewals or cancellations;
- Coordinates client information with Broking Team (Broker, Associate Broker / Broking Coordinator) to initiate renewal process;
- Receives policy contracts from Broking Team, provides first level review to ensure apparent client needs have been met;
- Under the direction of the principle Account Executive, services existing programs, defines routine risk exposure and provides first level advice on general policy coverage;
- Prepares client service summaries, program reports and client survey information for review by Service Team Management;
- Reviews endorsements, cover notes and certificates of insurance produced by the Broking Coordinator to ensure their accuracy and completion in support of the team’s service plan;
- Handles and services an assigned book of accounts;
- Leads by example by demonstrating and sharing with all lines of business the importance of best practice;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2-4 years of commercial insurance experience;
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member a team and independently with minimum supervision;
- Client relationship focused;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure of competing deadlines;
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package.
Education and Professional Development:
- General Level 2 License required;
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development including insurance courses/certifications (i.e. Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB)/Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
How to Apply
4936 total views, 1 today