Full-Time Assistant Client Manager – Financial Institutions
Assistant Client Manager – Financial Institutions
Our client is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to almost 200 years, they have 42,000 employees in more than 120 territories. They design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Their unique perspective allows them to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
They know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Their clients rely on them to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of their specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Assistant Client Manager assists in the day-to-day service of commercial insurance program-based accounts within the FINEX Financial Institutions practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and service clients on a proprietary application portal for B2B and B2C clients
- Responsible for accurate and complete data processing both on renewal and onboarding new clients
- Respond to client inquires by phone and e-mail within service agreement timelines
- Collect exposure and underwriting information, deliver to client, and gather updates from the client
- Process underwriting forms and applications
- Request and obtain binders from insurers, issue binders if necessary and perform or obtain the second set of eyes review as applicable.
- Deliver binders and/or policies to client with appropriate transmittal letters.
- Monitors and supports annual renewals and non-renewals ensuring that client and regulatory needs are met
- Issue certificates of insurance and auto ID cards
- Request and verify the accurate delivery of agency bill invoices and coordinate with Accounting as applicable
- Build client advocacy reports and client service plans in conjunction with the Client Executive
- Collaborate with the Client Manager, Producer/Client Executive and Placement to document internal and external strategy meetings
- Collaborate with Client Manager, Producer/Client Executive and other appropriate resources to draft fee agreement(s) as applicable
- Collaborate with Placement specialists throughout the placement process, and communicate and gather information to/from the client
- Attend client meetings as required
- Other miscellaneous administration and clerical functions as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- RIBO Licensed or in the process of getting licensed
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant working experience in a Commercial Underwriting or Commercial Broker environment or equivalent working experience
- Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using sound judgment and resourcefulness in a fast paced environment
- Strong Decision making capabilities
- Must be results oriented
- Ability to provide superior customer service to the client and the insured
- Strong organizational skills in prioritizing duties and multi-tasking, with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Independently carry out specific assignments and tasks
How to Apply
239 total views, 5 today