Full-Time Assistant Branch Manager (Chilliwack)
Our retained client is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, the company is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
The company provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal Insurance, and Employee Benefits. They are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of their vast global resources and solid local relationships.
The company offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
Choose a career with our highly esteemed client and you will take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining, you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
This is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you are the local community leader, motivating and coaching your team to create a memorable experience for clients, as well as driving the business forward through your strategic planning. By your leadership, the goals, purpose, and vision for the branch are brought into focus and executed by your ability to collaborate and build relationships.
- Execute on annual business plan to exceed targets and maximize every opportunity for growth including:
- New business
- Business retention
- Branch growth
- Client experience
- Introduction of new lines of business
- Assess local market and identify current and prospective opportunities to obtain new clients
- Inspire your team to excellence to deliver a memorable client experience each
- Actively participate in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and organization
- Ensure high employee engagement through recruiting, talent management, development, and career planning
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Assist in the day to day operational aspects of the branch including:
- Corporate branding
- P&L statements
What you bring to the role
As a successful candidate you thrive in a team orientated and dynamic environment. Your strong organizational skills allow you to juggle multiple competing priorities daily. With your excellent communication skills, you can cultivate strong and productive interpersonal relationships both internally with your staff and externally with your clients.
- Minimum 5 year insurance brokerage experience
- Minimum 3 year experience managing a department or branch
- Level 2 General Insurance License at a minimum, Level 3 License preferred
- Industry designation (CAIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM)
How to ApplyPlease call Cliff Tang at 604-727-3141 or send your resume and cover letter in confidence quoting “Assistant Branch Manager (Chilliwack)” to firstname.lastname@example.org
283 total views, 1 today