Full-Time AR Clerk- Bilingual, Customer Service
Echelon Insurance provides Personal and Commercial Specialty Insurance solutions to protect Canadian families and businesses across Canada, through our trusted network of Broker partners. Echelon is a member of the CAA Club Group of Companies, and is an equal opportunity employer who offers a professional environment that champions collaboration, trust, and growth to drive success. We cultivate a great working dynamic to help us deliver what is best for our associates, Brokers, and Customers.
Who We Are
Get ready to drive your career forward. Life at Echelon is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates’ career growth and ongoing professional development – and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We are caring. We are leaders. We are innovators. We are collaborative.
We work hard and play hard. We’re about doing what’s right and feeling good about it.
What You Will Do
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service to our brokers and insureds
- Responding to general billing inquiries
- Review policy status
- Update banking details
- Review & amend payment schedules
- Process credit card payments and apply them to the policy administration system
- Ability to manage large number of incoming calls
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions in policy administration system
- Adhere to set communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Who You Are
- 1-3 years experience in Call Centre environment and/or Accounts Receivable
- Post secondary education in a related field preferred
- Fluency in French is required
- Strong knowledge in MS Office skills -particularly Excel
- Strong problem solving skills, math skills; demonstrated logic and accuracy
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task
What’s In It For You
- Competitive total compensation and benefits package
- Annual shared success program based on performance
- Annual merit increases based on performance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with a matching contribution component
- Complimentary CAA Membership
How to ApplyIf interested in this opportunity, apply on https://jobs.caaclubgroup.ca/echelon/job/Mississauga-Bilingual-Accounts-Receivable-Clerk-Customer-Service-ON-L4W-0A5/726887347/
51 total views, 3 today