The Sales Agent (Ontario/Quebec) develops new business within assigned territory. Ensures that the interests of the company and the client are best served through effective relationships with policyholders as well as Underwriting, Claims and other home office staff. Provides assistance to Risk Underwriting in gathering relevant information on debtors and/or policyholders.
- Develop sufficient number of prospects through telemarketing, direct mail leads, third party referrals (banks, insurance brokers, etc.), trade associations and other sources.
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to manage entire sales cycle including; understanding prospect’s business needs, obtaining and submitting a complete application, identifying prospect’s key accounts and converting the application to a policy.
- Weekly appointments with potential clients
- Cold Calling every day/week
- Properly demonstrate all features and benefits that are specific to each individual customer
- Develop and maintain a loyal customer base through high quality service and perform follow-ups with clients to ensure they are completely satisfied
- Obtain knowledge of the market through research, trade associations and relationship development.
- Effectively plan and execute sales strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, finance or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of business to business sales experience preferred in financial services/credit environment.
- Significant knowledge of global and local economy and trends
- Must be familiar with Sales Funnel methodology and process.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to convince, motive and influence internal stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Strong presentation skills
- Bilingual preferred.
How to ApplyWe offer:
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive base pay and annual bonus
- Ability to work with some really amazing people
- Paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- RRSP of 3% and annual, discretionary contribution of 6%
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurances
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual bonus potential
37 total views, 1 today