Full-Time Administrator – Risk and Insurance – Toronto
Our client is a large Real Estate Investment Trust specializing in commercial real estate, and based in Toronto, Ontario. It is the third largest in Canada by market capitalization. They are looking to add an Insurance Administrator to their team in Risk Management Services. Come join this great team!!
Summary: Reporting to Manager, Risk and Insurance, the Insurance Administrator, Risk and Insurance is responsible to manage the renewal process as well as the scheduling of risk control visits, the tracking of insurance certificate process and insurance invoicing.
· Track Certificates of Insurance (COIs) and ensure compliance for Tenant insured assets, vendors and loan compliance/refinance purposes;
· Assist in the annual insurance renewal process through participation in renewal strategy sessions and compiling of the underwriting information package;
· Maintaining the Statement of Values in Excel format and liaising with insurance brokerage to promptly notify of all changes and updates including acquisitions and dispositions;
· Endorsement tracking, review and verification of additional premiums/return premiums
· Coordinate Risk Control visits to assets, ensuring risk recommendations are executed in a timely fashion and information is conveyed to the insurance company;
· Complete financial activities including but not limited to, processing invoices, providing premium allocation to business units and assisting with the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
· Additional duties as required
· Bachelor degree, technical college diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of 5 years of experience within a relevant insurance company underwriting, brokerage or risk management environment; or a combination of formal education and experience;
· Completion or working toward a Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) and/or Canadian Risk Management (CRM) designation is an asset;
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
· Experience using SharePoint, Yardi is an asset;
· Strong organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail that supports strategic thinking;
· Customer service mindset and team spirit;
· Bilingual (French/English) is an asset;
· Proven relationship builder that continually focuses on maintaining and developing both internal and external relationships;
· Ability to work independently on a variety of simultaneous tasks and effectively operate within a fast-paced environment;
How to Apply
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment agency focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerages, and independent insurance firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
For consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jan at 416 703 5120 ext. 202
436 total views, 2 today