Part-Time Accounts Receivables Specialist – 3 month contract
The Accounts Receivables Specialist (Montreal, Quebec) is responsible for timely collection activities and all collection correspondence in reducing delinquency.
- Carry, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities; research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Prepare and review Accounts Receivable aging to ensure compliance and collect data.
- Send statements to outstanding customers when delinquency persists.
- Process adjustments to accounts as required.
- Collaborate with Accounting Manager to maintain collection goals and general Accounts Receivable performance levels.
- Ongoing communication with customers in regards to open invoices, credit memos, etc.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- All other tasks as assigned by the manger.
- Secondary School Diploma
- 2+ years accounting experience
- SAP is preferable but not required
- Microsoft Excel and Outlook knowledge required
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual required – French and English
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Tenacious ethical conduct
- Exemplary customer service
How to ApplyWe offer:
- Hybrid working model
- Ability to work with some really amazing people
33 total views, 1 today