Temporary Accounting Clerk (Temporary)
Are you relentless, driven and ready for a new challenge?
If so, then come join our Finance Team at Euler Hermes, Canada!
Together makes us better. At EH, we strive for diversity, equity and inclusion to be part of everything we do. Here, you’ll find a culture where our differences are celebrated, where employees recognize and take action against inequality, and where all associates have equal access to development and opportunity.
- Hybrid working model
- Ability to work with some really amazing people
The Accounting Clerk (Temporary) is responsible for assisting with daily accounting duties within the department.
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Responding to customer inquiries from Accounting email bucket
- Monitoring Compass system alerts and action adjustments when required
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting Manager by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Assist Accounts Payable administration process
- Creating invoices, credit memos and refunds in the system
- Assist to identify payments
- Contact customers to notify them of delinquent accounts
- Participate in documenting customer accounting processes
- Assisting with the cycle of the contract management
- Bilingual – French
- Post-secondary diploma
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
- Computer literacy, as accounting clerks are responsible for keying information into various computers and software programs
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanour when working with other companies, as well as customers and co-workers
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of initiative & ability to be autonomous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team work skills
- MS Excel, MS Office
- Accounting and/or administrative experience
Learn more about Euler Hermes: https://www.eulerhermes.com/en_CA.html
Euler Hermes – Canada, welcomes all applicants with disabilities and accommodations are available upon request.
Euler Hermes – Canada, is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of; disability, race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status or family status.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
42 total views, 1 today