Our client leads with our professionalism, they believe in teamwork and respecting others, they are thought leaders in surety innovation, they are passionate and enthusiastic, they adhere to high ethical standards, transparency, responsibility and accountability and they create socially responsible environments.
They are looking for an Accountant to join their dynamic team.
- Manage all aspects of General Ledger and reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Manage accounts payable and receivable, including collections
- Cash management
- Process Payroll through a 3rd party payroll processing agency
- Manage employee group benefits
- Budget planning
- Manage insurance renewals
- Manage corporate registrations and provincial insurance broker licensing
- Prepare and file regulatory reports, as needed
- Manage operating leases including rental lease, Internet and telephone lease agreements
- Experience with Quick books, and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated capacity to work effectively with people with diverse backgrounds
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Accounting designation preferred
- Experience in the insurance industry an asset
Their Vision is to build the largest and most respected surety specialist in the world and to deliver unparalleled service and expertise that their clients and partners can trust.
If this is the Opportunity You are Looking for – Let’s Chat!
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
73 total views, 2 today