Full-Time Account Manager, Personal Lines
Build lasting long-term business relationships by developing trust and providing consistent personalized financial service to meet client needs. Provide potential and existing clients with professional advice and financial solutions to reach their goals. Maintain quality relationships with all clients by educating them on insurance matters and providing well-rounded advice based on individual needs. Identify growth opportunities and generate referrals in order to grow your business.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect client payments
- Draft written correspondence including emails, memos, and letters
- Attend to and follow up on emails and phone calls
- Print email correspondence and attach to client files
- Refer overflow quotes to another office or to producers
- Quote and remarket various policies
- Use Company Portals to complete endorsements, make payments and issue new business.
- Enter payments into ac
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma + Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario License (RIBO) + CAIB & AIIC is an added plus
- Data search and entry
- Create and modify written correspondence and documents
- Entry of data to Company portals
- Use of specialized management system software (Power Broker, Applied Systems, Broker quoting system)
- MS Office Applications
- 3 to 5 years Personal Lines experience
Salary: Based on experience.
Job # j-19010
How to Apply--
97 total views, 5 today