Full-Time Account Manager (Broker Success Team)
Custom Software Solutions Inc. (CSSI), a leader in real-time solutions for the insurance industry, is seeking an Account Manager to be the first hire for our newly formed Broker Success Team.
Account Managers on the Broker Success Team will be essential contributors, tasked with ensuring that our brokers and MGAs achieve the greatest level of success possible. They will be the primary point of contact for all matters related to their assigned accounts. The selected candidate would be required to have demonstrated experience in a client-first environment, managing workloads amongst a large number of competing priorities, and adapting to change. Above any other duty, an Account Manager’s main responsibility is to build effective relationships with their clients, adding value during every interaction, while ensuring their experience with Custom Software Solutions is unparalleled.
Our Account Managers will maintain regular communication channels with our client, including phone, email, chat, text, and video conference.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Operate as the main point of contact for any, and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Learn the existing business practices and products used by your accounts and recommend additional ways for the client to use our products that would enhance their business practices.
- Make informed suggestions and recommendations to clients based on data, experience and best practices.
- Assist clients with training their new employees on how to use our products.
- Provide regular updates for any client service requests that have been submitted.
- Work with Project team to ensure amazing communication leads to a successful delivery of development & product implementations.
- Accurately track time and activities.
- Prepare & present reports on client activities.
- Refer clients to Account Executives for additional upselling opportunities.
- Take initiative and make suggestions to improve.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and conduct independent research.
- Works well with a team.
- Demonstrates empathy and patience with reluctant or frustrated clients.
- Exhibits familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, and Outlook.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Desire to make a difference both for the clients you work with and our organization.
- A true passion to help people and see their businesses succeed. If they succeed, we succeed!
- Have experience working as an Account Manager in a digital space for medium, large, and enterprise sized businesses.
- The ability to manage and support the needs of 10-20 clients.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to be persuasive.
- Experience performing client business reviews and analysis, then, creating and presenting reports for clients.
- Have a knack for finding and presenting the value of new opportunities to clients.
- Comfortable using soft selling techniques and approaches with clients.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can work well independently or in groups.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining attention to detail and timelines.
- Proven ability to prioritize as required.
- Comfortable setting expectations and providing feedback to clients.
- Comfortable holding team members accountable, and delivering (as well as receiving) constructive criticism.
- Exceptional communication skills: You must be able to communicate clearly, confidently, and efficiently; have the ability to explain complex problems and solutions in simple terms.
This position is being designed as a permanent REMOTE position. The expectation will be that the selected candidate will have a dedicated work space within their home, as well as the ability to supply their own computer with webcam, headset, and all needed office supplies. Due to the remote work environment, high quality internet service is an absolute must.
CSSI will provide you with the necessary software to perform the job. This position is primarily salary based with a small client retention bonus, details will be discussed with the successful candidate who is selected. The successful candidate will be joining a diverse team of 130+ people across Canada and around the world.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please submit your resumé by email to email@example.com with the subject line: Job Application: Account Manager (Broker Success Team). Please address the email as ATTN: James Bartlett. Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
141 total views, 2 today