Full-Time Account Manager
At its core, PLATFORM focuses on delivering solutions to their clients which provide protection, reliability, opportunities for growth, and a strategic advantage to their business. We believe when we deliver on these key principles, a foundation for a strong business relationship is built.
How you will Impact PLATFORM
The successful candidate will provide service excellence to our customers and insurance markets by servicing and maintaining the existing portfolio as well as pursuing new business. We are looking for professionals who want to join an exciting, fast paced environment with a strong learning culture and a focus on overall development.
How you will be Successful
- Ensure PLATFORM’s quality of service standards are always upheld with clients
- Deliver clients tailored insurance solutions
- Prepare and send out documentation with adherence to PLATFORM’s account management service standards
- Assist Senior Account Manager with the preliminary tender bid specification review
- Review should include whether a certificate and/or insurance letter is required for the bid
- Review and approve certificates and insurance letters issued by the Associate as per the bid specification
- Advise Senior Account Manager as required
- Approach markets when required
- Review contracts, prepare tender reviews
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- 3+ years Construction Insurance experience
- Knowledge of Applied Systems EPIC Broker Management System is preferred
- RIBO License is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team orientation with strong interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
What we can Offer
PLATFORM offers competitive salaries and benefit plans. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace. PLATFORM was acknowledged as one of the insurance industry’s top workplaces in 2020 by Insurance Business Magazine. PLATFORM has ranked among the fastest growing companies across all industries in Canada for the past 3 years.
How to ApplyThank you for your interest. Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9 total views, 1 today