Full-Time Account Executive (Equipment Breakdown and Property Underwriter)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a technical aptitude and ideally, an equipment breakdown and property underwriting background, to join our Technical Risk Underwriting Solutions Team (TRusT). We work in a small, but dynamic group with a strong focus on teamwork. Our candidates should be a self-starter, a team player, have passion for our business, a curious mind, and be keen to learn and help grow our business and contribute to the success of our High Hazard Equipment Breakdown and Renewable Energy Property All Risks Portfolios.
- Review and assess new business and renewal submissions.
- Analyze risks and exposures to underwrite our Equipment Breakdown and Renewable Energy Property All Risks accounts.
- Prepare and conduct presentations to a wide range of audiences.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, brokers, and client companies.
- Represent HSB Canada and participate in industry functions nationally.
- College or University degree/diploma or equivalent.
- CIP or enrolled in CIP program, an asset.
- CRM or enrolled an asset.
- Commercial Property or Equipment Breakdown Underwriting or other appropriate technical experience.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office applications.
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Advanced analytical & problem solving skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for Job Reference TR.0421.BW, please click on the link: Apply Here
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying for Job Reference TR.0421.BW, please click on the link: Apply Here
120 total views, 7 today