Full-Time Account Coordinator; Construction Services Group (CSG)
Aon Is Looking For An Account Coordinator; Construction Services Group (CSG)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction Services Group within Aon Reed Stenhouse in Edmonton, AB. As an Account Coordinator, you will report directly to the Senior Vice President and Practice Leader.
Your Impact As An Account Coordinator; Construction Services Group (CSG)
- Receiving and processing client requests and reviewing documentation for routine policy changes, additions, deletions, renewals or cancellations;
- Analyzing and summarizing insurance renewal terms received from marketing/broking and assist in the preparation of renewal presentation documentation;
- Managing the client renewal process and collaborating with all members of the client team on marketing requirements, deadlines and deliverables;
- Establishing account specific service plans and delivery approaches which support coverage solutions and provide continued opportunity for Aon product / service exposure;
- Coordinating client information with the Broking Team (Broker, Associate Broker / Broking Coordinator) to initiate renewal process;
- Calculating adjustments and premiums on policies and other insurance documents;
- Providing assistance to Brokers in preparing and submitting marketing proposals to underwriters;
- Processing new policies and policy renewals, changes, additions, deletions and cancellations;
- Reviewing and proofreading all assignments, obtaining proper signatures and dispensing as appropriate;
- Forwarding client binding instructions to the brokers/insurers;
- Reviewing and setting up policy binders and policy documentation;
- Following up for policy documentation from the brokers;
- Updating client schedules – property, vehicles, drivers; handle daily client queries;
- Client Set-Up in Xpress, adding relevant data in Xpress, contacts, addresses, File Set-Up;
- Receiving policy contracts from the Broking Team, providing first level review to ensure apparent client needs have been met;
- Preparing client service summaries, program reports and client survey information for review by Service Team Management;
- Producing and coordinating timely certificates of issuance;
- Reviewing endorsements, cover notes and certificates of insurance produced by the Broking Coordinator to ensure their accuracy and completion in support of the team’s service plan;
- Leading by example by demonstrating and sharing with all lines of business the importance of best practice; and
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- One (1) year of commercial insurance experience is required;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written;
- Client focused and proven relationship building skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision;
- Meticulous attention to detail, refined organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Proven ability to prioritize competing requirements and deadlines under pressure;
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package.
- Three (3) plus years of commercial insurance experience preferred;
- Prior experience working with commercial construction clients would be an asset.
- Post-Secondary degree or a combination of education and equivalent years of industry experience;
- General Insurance Level One (1) License required;
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development including insurance courses and certifications (i.e. Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) / Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)).
**Posting End Date: Open Until Filled
We Offer You:
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are asked to apply via Aon's Careers page at: http://jobs.aon.com/aon/account-coordinator-construction-services-group-csg
313 total views, 1 today