Part-Time Account Associate
· Administer the day to day accounts payable & accounts receivable functions of Rosenberg & Parker of Canada, Inc.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Record payments received from clients and post entries to the bond administration system (TABS). Record deposits using Quickbooks GL.
· Accounting follow up to bond admin team regarding invoicing & adjustments to invoicing in TABS.
· Coordinate the accounts receivable process. This includes preparation of accounts receivable monthly report; identify and follow up with clients & or Agents on past due invoices. Handle client queries on demand.
· Maintain vendor records in Quickbooks; coordinate supplier payments, manage supplier portal registration & access, reconcile & pay monthly credit card statements, payment of OOP expenses to staff, maintain an orderly accounting filing system to ensure controls over all transactions.
· Coordinate utilities billing & payments.
· Co-ordinate the Surety payables process. This includes receipt of monthly statements, review and reconcile with surety AR team, payment of net premium & recording in TABS & Quickbooks.
· Prepare mid-year and year end GL schedules for P&L accounts.
· Provide support/backup for other financial reporting & regulatory obligations as needed.
- Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 3+ years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping
- Experience with general ledger reconciliations and month-end close processes
- Strong attention to detail & good analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
How to ApplyPlease send a resume to email@example.com
235 total views, 1 today