Full-Time Personal Lines Sales Advisor – North Toronto Ad Number: 24968
Insurance Career Network: Insurance Recruiters
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Personal Lines Sales Advisor
The role of the Sales Advisor is to perform all New Business requirements as directed by the Personal Lines Sales Manager. These duties include, yet are not limited to achieving sales objectives, answering incoming ACD calls and website leads, qualifying prospects, providing accurate quotes, cross selling other lines, following up on all leads, and responding to internal inquiries
- Answering inbound calls and online inquiries
- Document all files immediately upon completion of interaction with customers.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets set out by the Personal Lines New Business Manager.
- Developing a business and prospect marketing plan to encourage new sales development
- Provide potential clients with exceptional service, professional advice and accurate quotes with the market that best suits their needs
- Respond to company and or client concerns/inquires in a timely and professional manner
- Fully completing all applicable documentation with accuracy upon closing date
- RIBO license and other industry qualification such as CAIB, CIP etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of Personal Lines Sales experience
- Has a valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Proven sales track record
- Self-starter with the ability to establish sales & retention goals
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship skills
Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
How to Apply
7184 total views, 2 today