Full-Time Underwriting Assistant
The Personal Lines GOLD Underwriting Assistant actively contributes to the department’s exceptional customer service results and profitability goals, supporting Underwriters with high quality, timely transactional activities, monitoring the overall quality of quote submissions and providing technical support to assist Underwriters and Brokers achieve their business and service goals.
He/she will provide technical and underwriting administration support to the Central Region Underwriting team while developing the skills and abilities necessary to underwrite new business, endorsements, claims, correspondence and inspection reports within assigned authority levels and in accordance with company guidelines and philosophy. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing relationships with brokers and internal supporting departments.
- Minimum of 3 years insurance experience
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-directed, flexible and adaptable
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Paxus and OneShield system are considered an asset
- This position is subject to appropriate background checks that may include, credential, employment, credit, criminal and reference check.
How to ApplyWe invite interested candidates submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews. If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of an individual's technical qualifications, knowledge and experience, as they relate to the requirements of a particular position. Selections will be made without regard to: race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed (religion), sex, sexual orientation, handicaps (physical or mental), age, marital status, family status, or the receipt of public assistance or record of offences.
178 total views, 5 today