Full-Time SR. COMMERCIAL CASUALTY UNDERWRITER/UNDERWRITING MANAGER (large risks)
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
SR. COMMERCIAL CASUALTY UNDERWRITER/UNDERWRITING MANAGER (large risks)
Why work for our client?
• A global leader represented in over 130 countries
• Join an entrepreneurial team where your contributions won’t go unnoticed
• If you get a kick out of growing something as opposed to just maintaining the status quo
• Develop/ implement strategies to profitably grow the Casualty book – risk managed accounts
• Produce and underwrite new/renewal business
• Develop/ maintain key relationships with brokers
• Conduct client presentations
• Proven expertise underwriting Commercial Casualty risks
• An open mind-set with an entrepreneurial bent
• University degree + CIP courses preferred
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com Phone: (416) 935-0901 We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
57 total views, 8 today