Full-Time Software Development Project Manager
The Software Development Project Manager (SDPM) is professional and oversees plans and schedules for the development of software and web applications. They are responsible for defining project management policies and ensuring their implementation in all stages of a project, and they lead teams of software developers and engineers from the concept phase to product launch.
The SDPM will define the objectives and scopes for each stage of a project, and are responsible for managing quality control and for coordinating the work of all team members to ensure that the product is delivered on time.
The SDPM must keep the team of developers focused on immediate and short-term goals while working with business leaders/clients to prioritize projects and address long-term goals.
The SDPM is skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
The SDPM will work in close interaction with customers and have a strong understanding of systems, software and communication systems.
Competencies required to succeed:
• High Attention to Detail
• Solid Organizational Skills
• Action Management
• Interpersonal Relations
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
• Customer Focus
• Quality Assurance
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Planning, implementation, monitoring and control of projects
• Identify and assess potential issues and risks
• Communicate project details clearly to the team
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Provide routine status reports to clients and management
• Provide leadership, guidance and motivation to developers and programmers while resolving internal conflicts.
• Other common tasks include allocating company resources, conducting software team meetings, troubleshooting technical issues, and facilitating the deployment of software upgrades.
• Training project team members on various development processes and industry practices.
• SRED Reporting
• Assist with the coding and design of software products
• Continuing Education
• Other duties as required
Education, knowledge and experience required:
• Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering for technical project managers, project management or business administration
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Proficiency with industry-standard software programs and applications is essential. Some of the most common include Linux, SDN, Network Applications and Web Systems.
• The ability to balance the completion of independent work assignments with the management of a diverse staff.
• You must be highly self-motivated in order to drive projects forward and the ability to operate under tight deadlines.
• You also must use critical and analytical thinking to effectively solve problems.
• Certification in programming and management through Scrum methodology courses
How to ApplyPlease send your resume in the strictest of confidence by email to email@example.com
97 total views, 5 today