Temporary Resource and Quality Assurance Technician, National Risk Consulting Services
The Sovereign General Insurance Company is looking for a talented Resource and Quality Assurance Technician with strong attention to detail and collaborative nature to join our National Risk Consulting Services (NRCS) team. Your ability to problem solve and provide exceptional customer service will serve you well as you work with all levels of internal and external clients to provide stakeholders with key business information and reports. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys data analytics, reporting, and is looking to grow their career within the insurance industry.
This is a temporary full time role for a period of 12 months.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for information from users of our policy issuance systems and other internal and external customers.
- Prepare monthly error reports and distribute to underwriting business units nationally.
- Prepare data reports & bordereaux as needed.
- Investigate and resolve accounting and data discrepancies.
- Format and deploy coverage wordings to policy issuance systems.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of resource materials and forms including on-line training manuals.
- Assist with business requirement testing for systems deployments.
- Perform general administrative duties and other related duties as assigned.
- CIP courses and/or insurance background would be desirable
- Post-secondary business courses or certificate an asset
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a data related role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- A quick learner who has a positive attitude and enjoys challenges
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work both independently and a part of a broader team
How to ApplyYour Next Steps: To learn more about the impact you can make. Apply to join Sovereign’s talented team of professionals and stand out from the crowd! Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org *Please state the job title in your email subject line. Sovereign General Insurance is one of the major insurers in Canada, dealing exclusively with independent brokers. It is also a member of The Co-operators Group of Companies, giving it access to resources one would expect from a leading Canadian owned multi-product insurance company. The company emphasizes an innovative and entrepreneurial approach, endowing its staff with a sufficient level of authority to be responsive regionally to the needs of brokers and customers. For more information about Sovereign, please visit: http://www.sovereigngeneral.com/public_docs/careers/WhySovereign.php The Co-operators group of companies are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. If you receive a request for an interview which will require an accommodation to support your participation, please consult with the hiring manager as soon as practical so that suitable accommodations can be arranged.
81 total views, 7 today