Full-Time PL Account Manager
We are seeking an experienced Personal Lines Customer Service Representative to join our team.
We strive on excellent customer service and our mission is to be recognized as a leader in the insurance industry while providing customer service excellence through friendly, knowledgeable, and professional staff.
Roles and Responsibilities would be as follows:
- Providing friendly and professional service to our clients.
- Respond to all incoming calls, emails and faxes for the assigned book of business
- Responsible for all aspects of an assigned book of business
- Reviewing Policy Renewals, endorsements and customer service on accounts through company established workflows.
- Processing new policy applications, renewals, endorsements and follow-ups in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processing Client Policy changes on Insurance Company Portals.
- Reviewing renewals for adequacy of coverage, which includes compu-quoting of policies and may include remarketing, if necessary.
- A strong attention to detail.
The successful candidate meets the following requirements:
- RIBO licensed.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Personal Lines CSR in a RIBO Licensed brokerage.
- Conscientious, with a strong attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy.
- PowerBroker and CompuQuote knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of company portals.
- Able to work in a “paperless” environment.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Bilingualism an asset
How to ApplyIf you are looking for a Personal Lines role with a great team, we ask that you submit your resume in confidence. Please note that while all applications are considered, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
340 total views, 1 today