Full-Time Personal Lines CSR
This career and our client’s expectations keep growing. Are you looking for an ever-changing challenge?
This brokerage has been a relationship driven brokerage in the Toronto region.
This position is located at our Woodbridge office
Main Job Tasks will include
· Processing policy changes, renewals, remarkets, proposals, COI
· Assist and provide support to Producers as required
· Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
· Cross sell a variety of products
Education and Experience
· previous Personal Lines experience is an asset
· currently holds RIBO license in good standing
· completed post-secondary education
· CAIB/CIP is an asset
· program knowledge: Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Office, TAM experience an asset
· attention to detail and accuracy
· planning and organizing
· ability to work with internal departments and outer offices
· excellent interpersonal skills
· strong analytical and decision making abilities
· ability to adapt to change
· problem-solving skills
Compensation is flexible based on your experience.
Job Order #: JOS000001018
Josee Racine, Executive Recruiter
Recruiters for the Insurance Industry
BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE YOU …small enough to know you
Always on the “Hunt” for you.
128 total views, 7 today